6 Weeks to More Energy and Loving the Skin You're In!
Autumn Vitality Detox – Starts Monday 7th November 2016
There’s no better gift you can give yourself than a delicious mind, body and spirit detox. I’m sure you’re fed up with feeling physically and emotionally overloaded and you’d love to get some energy back into your life. The Raw Freedom Vitality Detox allows you to take control of your eating, so your inner vitality can pulse through you again - body and soul!
The Vitality Detox includes lots of raw food because it is naturally detoxifying and energising. Raw food is refined sugar-free, dairy-free, gluten-free, and free from unhealthy fats – and still tastes fabulous! A raw food detox is different to other detoxes because it's not about depriving yourself; it's about learning a new and deliciously healthy way to eat that gets you feeling fantastic.
It’s time to start loving yourself and making the most of your one precious life.
You Deserve More
I know how demoralising it is to feel drained, exhausted and fed up with not liking what you see in the mirror; knowing that you’re just not being the best of yourself. So I’m here to help you do something about it. The Vitality Detox is right for you if ...
- You wish you felt healthy and vibrant.
- You want more from your life but feel tired and like you’re running on empty a lot of the time.
- You wish you looked and felt lighter, younger and more confident.
- You crave mental clarity and emotional balance.
- You struggle out of bed in the morning and flop as soon as your day ends, but wish you had more energy.
It’s time to do right by yourself. You may well be worrying that you don’t have the discipline or commitment to change your diet and get your eating on track. If you’re lacking confidence and generally not feeling great about yourself, it’s time to take charge and do something about it. Only you have the power to change how you feel, physically and emotionally.
You may well work hard and experience stress, overwhelm and self-doubt on an almost daily basis. It's likely that you have high expectations of yourself and often feel that you’re not doing ‘it’ well enough or in the right way: work; relationships; parenting; looking after yourself.
You probably feel tired and exhausted by life a lot of the time, but you keep pushing yourself. You think if you keep pushing yourself then it will eventually work out. But… on some level you know that’s not true because you don’t feel as alive and happy as you want to, in body, mind or spirit.
Last on the list
It’s usual for the women I work with to put the needs of others before their own. You’re most likely an independent, motivated woman with a desire to be an inspiration to others, but aspects of these positive traits actually end up holding you back. You feel you have to do everything on your own and that getting help is somehow weak. Taking the ‘easy route’ by asking for help feels like giving in. It’s likely that on some level you feel you don’t deserve it. You think that you should be strong enough to do it on your own.
You probably find it hard to spend money on yourself because you think it’s better invested elsewhere: in your kids; in your business; in saving for a rainy day.
What’s missing in your life is having the non-judgmental and loving support that will help you make the changes you know need to happen. Not to mention the motivational ideas and practical tools to be able to actually make the changes happen at all.
- You want to feel full of energy and vitality, not drained and exhausted.
- You want to be proud of the way you look. You’re fed up of looking in the mirror and feeling demoralised by what’s happening to your body and your face as you get older.
- You want to have the mental and emotional space to give the best of yourself, to family, friends and the world. It’s time to get rid of the self-loathing and banish the bullying task master so that you can enjoy your life.
- You want to enjoy and feel inspired by your work, not resentful and overstretched.
- The hardest thing for you is wanting to feel in control of your life and proud of yourself but not knowing how to get there from where you are.
Imagine having the energy, vitality and body-confidence you want
Imagine you had the mental and emotional space to start exploring what it’s like to be on top of your life rather than drowning in it.
Imagine you had a weekly sacred space where you felt safe enough to be nurtured and challenged to be the very best of yourself.
Imagine allowing yourself to get support from someone who really cares about you and has an objectivity and clarity that no-one else can give you.
Imagine seeing yourself as your best asset and therefore believing 100% that it’s ok to invest in support to become your very best.
"I originally became interested in raw food back in 2005, but it took me another 3 years and a life-changing car accident to actually motivate myself to really give it a go. I was bumbling through life feeling low on energy, high on stress and generally pretty rubbish about myself when the biggest and most profound event of my life happened in 2007. I was on road trip in Argentina with my mum and two of my sisters when our car rolled, killing one of my sisters, paralysing my other sister and putting me in intensive care.
Back in the UK, the rest of my family received a phone call to say they didn’t know if any of us would survive the accident. It took me 3 months of rest to recover from my physical injuries, and during that time I had plenty of time to think about what was important in life. Before the accident I worked myself to the bone and was really hard on myself. I drove my poor body and brain to the edge of a nervous breakdown with my first business. I was always criticising myself and telling myself I wasn’t doing things well enough, right enough, or just plain ‘enough’. I disliked the way I looked and I was on an emotional roller coaster. I felt like I was living life in a haze. The accident gave me a wake-up call.
Very little seems worth getting stressed over or worried about when you’ve been through an experience like that. All I wanted was to learn how to love myself and to be deep-down happy. And I realised that I wanted to help others do the same. When I discovered the profoundly life-enhancing effects of eating a high raw diet everything fell into place. I experienced the fast track to sorting out my food and body issues as well as being able to get off the emotional roller coaster. I felt at peace and in control for the first time in my life."
Eating more raw food gives you…
- Energy and vitality
- Mental clarity
- Emotional balance
- Emotional space to experience joy and happiness
- Greater self-awareness
"As a certified Raw Food and Life Coach, I’ve been working with women who want to more energy and vitality, and who want to feel better about their bodies and reduce their stress levels, for over 7 years. I’ve directly coached and taught more than 750 people about the body, mind and spirit benefits of eating a high raw diet. I’ve shown my clients how to let go of their fears and to honour themselves and their natural intuitive wisdom.
I would love you to become part of this tribe too. This group detox is your opportunity to experience the amazing benefits of raw food with support and tools to help you reap the rewards of eating this life enhancing diet."
This programme is right for you if …
- You love the idea of a detox where you discover an energising way of eating that you can tap into whenever you want.
- You feel stuck, overwhelmed or exhausted and need help to change your health and lifestyle so that you feel full of energy and self-confidence.
- You love the idea of trying a new and exciting way of eating that will make you feel great but need support to do it.
- You want to feel full of vitality and would like to find your natural weight but need to know where to start.
- You crave a sacred space where you will feel heard and valued every week.
- You are longing to feel inspired and excited about your life and your potential.
- You are ready to take responsibility for your life, your health and your emotional wellbeing so that you can feel amazing.
What this life-changing programme is not …
- A run-of-the-mill detox that doesn’t apply to everyday life.
- A regime that needs loads of specialised raw food equipment.
- A load of exercises and plans with no personal guidance.
- Something that will only change the way you feel for 6 weeks, then it’s back to ‘normal’.
- An easy way of losing weight or getting healthy without understanding why you are where you are.
Our bodies and minds are scientifically proven to be made from what we eat, drink, breath and absorb and yet we fill ourselves with nutritionally low-grade foods, smoke and drink alcohol and expect our bodies not to grumble.
We abuse ourselves with our critical inner voices and sabotage our attempts to improve our lives. It’s no wonder that most of us feel less than our best most of the time.
Through these 6 weeks of Raw Food Detox you will experience a nurturing raw food programme that will help you meet your amazing physical, emotional and spiritual potential.
- ‘Pre-Detox Confidence Boost’ mp3 audio – Saskia will give a clear run-down of how to get practically and mentally prepared for the start of your detox.
- Facebook group – connect with others on the detox. Ask each other questions, make suggestions and offer support.
- The Balanced Raw Diet – so that you’ll know what raw foods to eat for optimum health.
- Detox Symptoms & Solutions – you’ll be able to ease any detox symptoms with this great bonus.
- 6 motivational raw food videos from Saskia.
ADD-ON 1:1 SUPPORT
- 20 minute one to one sessions with Saskia, as and when you need them during the Detox – £35
Dates and Times
Autumn Detox: Monday 7th November - Sunday 18th December
Our weekly group calls are from 8pm – 9:15pm UK Time / 3pm – 4:15pm EDT / 12 noon – 1:15pm PDT, on Tuesdays during the programme
- All group calls are recorded and available for you to download, in case you can’t make it to the call or would like to listen again.
- Group calls use an online webinar system which you can access for free through your computer, iPad, iPhone, Android device or telephone – see Answers to Questions at the bottom of this page for more.
- Your payment will be taken securely through Paypal and converted into your local currency (for current exchange rates check out xe.com).
- It’s not necessary to have a Paypal account to book using the buttons below – you just need your debit/credit card.
Pay in Full
The Raw Freedom Vitality Detox ~ £247
Pay in Installments
The Raw Freedom Vitality Detox
Installments Total ~ £267
The tools for wellbeing that you’ll learn as we go through these 6 weeks will be with you for the rest of your life. I can’t tell you how excited I am that you’re considering giving yourself this life-changing gift! Secure your place on the next Raw Freedom Vitality Detox now. This investment is going to reward you over and over again for your courage and decisiveness to look after of your mind, body and spirit, so that you can be in love with your life.
Answers to questions you might have …
“I can’t make all those call dates – does that mean I can’t join?”
If you can’t make any of the live group calls it’s not a problem. All the calls are recorded. You’ll receive the link to these recordings on the Thursday after the live call and even if you can make the call, you’ll have the recordings as a future learning reference.
“Will it take up lots of time? I’m already really busy!”
The menus and shopping lists are designed to make detox easy and fun. Raw Freedom recipes have been created by a busy women (Saskia!) for other busy women. They are predominantly quick to make with easy-to-find-ingredients. The first two weeks you’ll be learning a few new preparation techniques but your meals won’t take any longer than making a homemade cooked meal, and often your raw food meals will be quite a lot quicker to make! Evenings will be your best time for getting prepared for the following day’s recipes and you can prepare your lunch to take to work or get your breakfast ready in advance then.
"I'm away from home and have social events already booked during the detox dates. Does that mean I won't be able to follow the detox properly?"
This programme is about healthy eating for real life. During the detox Saskia will give you tips and advice on how to approach social events, working away and short holidays away from home. If you have a 2 week holiday already booked in during the dates of the detox, it's best to start the detox when you get home. You will be 2 weeks behind the group but you will still benefit hugely from the detox.
“Who will I be sharing this raw food journey with?”
People join this programme from literally all over the world. Previous participants have phoned in from across the UK (including …) as well as from America, Switzerland, France and Kenya. Women from their early 20s through to their 60s have participated in and loved this detox. The programme usually attracts busy women, from business owners to working mums and solicitors, who all believe that good health is as important for the spirit as it is for the mind and the body. All the women who have participated in this detox want more energy, to feel confident about their body shape, to de-stress and do something good for themselves. A desire for spiritual connection, emotional balance and mental clarity is very common among participants too.
"My husband and kids don't eat raw food. Will it be too much work for me to prepare meals for them as well as the detox recipes for myself?"
Many of the women who do The Vitality Detox have been in this situation and managed really well. Because the food is so delicious, most detoxers find that their husband and children start to eat more raw foods too. Saskia has great tips and advice on how to create cooked/raw 'crossover' meals so that you don't have to cook 2 entirely separate meals. An example of a crossover meal would be a raw stir fry for you, with added cooked rice and salmon for the rest of the family. If your family don't like any kind of raw food, you can just cook the stir fry for them, leaving it raw for yourself. The whole family will benefit from increasing the amount of veggies in their diet, plus you will be making delicious sugar-free raw snacks that your kids will love 🙂
“How much extra will I be spending on food a week?”
The answer to this question depends on what you usually eat. If you are used to buying meat, fish, cheese, wine or pre-packed meals and takeaways, the ingredients for the detox may well cost you less than you are used to spending. If you eat rice and dhal, the extra fresh fruit and veg will cost you more than usual. On average, people report that the first week (while they are stocking up their cupboards with healthy ingredients) is usually around £100, and after that the weekly shop is £60+, depending on where you shop. Remember that, by investing in wonderfully fresh and healthy ingredients during the detox, you are investing in yourself and your long term health and wellbeing.
“I’ve not participated in a group call before – how will I know what to do?”
Group calls with Saskia are simple to attend, informative and relaxed. You will receive regular reminder emails with clear instructions on how to take part in your group calls during the programme.
“How do I know it’s worth the investment?”
I’m confident that you’ll be thrilled with the results of this programme. You can’t know that for sure until you’ve actually taken part in the detox, of course. So, I want to make sure you have no excuses to hold yourself back from feeling fabulous – which is why I offer a No-Risk Guarantee. If you fully participate in the programme and you’re not completely satisfied, then you get your money back. It’s as simple as that!
Need to talk to Saskia to find out if this detox right for you?
If you’d like to discuss this detox programme further, please email (Saskia at rawfreedom.co.uk) to arrange a call. Only YOU know if this is right for you, so be bold and create the change you want for yourself. Be courageous! You are a beautiful being waiting to shine.